Announcing WWW resources for Tech. Comm.

Subject: Announcing WWW resources for Tech. Comm.
From: "Cristian J. Perez" <perezc2 -at- RPI -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 2 May 1995 22:59:42 -0400

Hi all! This is to let you know that I have just made public a Web page that
I've been working on for a class project. It is called Internet Resources for
Technical Communicators, and features many links to information about tech.
comm. stuff, ranging from e-mailing lists to e-journals.

I didn't get to finish as much as I hoped to...I gotta turn this in tomorrow
morning and then I am heading home for the summer.

The URL is "http://www.rpi.edu/~perezc2/tc/";

Enjoy! Feedback, questions, and/or comments are welcome. Please e-mail me
privately.

Cris.-
perezc2 -at- rpi -dot- edu