Attitudes

Subject: Attitudes
From: Daniel Strychalski <dski -at- CAMEONET -dot- CAMEO -dot- COM -dot- TW>
Date: Wed, 3 May 1995 12:45:09 +0800

Some of the writers on the list have said unkind things to and about
engineers. Sure, some engineers ask for it. You get that from folks in all
groups, ours included.

To get some perspective, look at the writing skills of college graduates in
general, and at the gems we saw from marketing personnel.

If you haven't tried your hand at a technical skill, do so. Learn a little
programming. Anyone can do it, to some extent. It can be very rewarding, very
enlightening, and very humbling.

Writers and programmers have been going at each other's throats for a long
time. Maybe that's why our current writing tools leave much to be desired, eh?

Dan Strychalski dski -at- cameonet -dot- cameo -dot- com -dot- tw