Possessives with TM symbols

Subject: Possessives with TM symbols
From: Jean Richardson <BJRWRITER -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 09:59:48 -0400

I need to find a source (or at least a well-reasoned opinion) on where to
place the 's in relation to the TM on a trademarked name. (Sorry, I don't
seem to be able to superscript in this editor.) Is it TM's or 'sTM? Any
ideas?

If you respond to the list, please also copy me at bjrwriter -at- aol -dot- com -dot-
Thanks!

-- Jean Richardson