I'm back!

Subject: I'm back!
From: Patrick O'Connell <titanide -at- MICRO -dot- ORG>
Date: Sun, 7 May 1995 22:45:55 -0400

From a private account this time, but nonetheless...a colleague at work
subscribed to winhlp-l for me and is forwarding me the digests, but
t'ain't the same.

Low signal-to-noise ratio notwithstanding, I missed my daily techwhirler
digests. I can truly say I know what Howard Rheingold was talking about
when he described his fellow members on the WELL. That is just one of many
sections in his book (which I haven't finished and never might, but what
the hell), The Virtual Community: Homesteading on the Electronic
Frontier.

Of course (after reading Rheingold for a while, this doesn't surprise you)
the entire text of the book is available through the World Wide Web. The
URL is:

http://www.well.com

...and then find Rheingold's personal home page from there, which you can
do if you have two brain cells to rub together.

:-)
Pat
titanide -at- micro -dot- org (NOT anything -at- eicon -dot- com anymore -- please take note!)