Re: Technic writers shall write good,

Subject: Re: Technic writers shall write good,
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 May 1995 13:36:00 -0600

Blunt reaction: This is bullshit. Any technical writer who finds
truth in the statement should start looking for another line of work.
Justifying trash in writing is professionally immoral.

Equally blunt reaction: My professionalism shows in the work I'm paid for. When
I'm paid for writing opinions, I'll worry about their appearance. Until
then I'll send it the way it comes out, instead of wasting time (aka
money) worrying about it.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 124