Re: Technic writers shall write good,

Subject: Re: Technic writers shall write good,
From: Nora Merhar <MERHAR -at- ALENA -dot- BITNET>
Date: Tue, 9 May 1995 13:29:19 CDT

I agree with Rick. However, I think we should take the vagaries of e-mail
into account. Many of us have trouble editing our e-mail, and most of us don't
re-read e-mail for grammar, spelling, etc. We should give each other a LITTLE
latitude in this fairly informal forum. Also, while it is unprofessional to have
lots of grammatical and spelling errrors, it is just as unprofessional to point
them out in a public forum. We should e-mail each other privately if we have
those kinds of comments to make.

Nora
merhar -at- switch -dot- rockwell -dot- com