Is there an inexpensive DTP package for Mac and x86?

Subject: Is there an inexpensive DTP package for Mac and x86?
From: "Dana L. Cadman" <cadman -at- GDLS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 07:38:51 -0400

I'm looking for an inexpensive (<$150) DTP package that will work on the
Macintosh and on x86 clones. PM and QX have the compatability I want, but
at triple the cost I can afford. I've heard that Publish It! Easy is
inexpensive and available in both versions, but I can't find an address or
phone number for them. Does anyone have information that would be of
assistance? Thank you in advance for your response.
Those who are willing to sacrifice freedom in the name of security will
have neither. - Benjaman Franklin