Re: THE MOST UNKINDEST CUT

Subject: Re: THE MOST UNKINDEST CUT
From: Glenda Jeffrey <jeffrey -at- LEMOND -dot- HKS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 08:22:58 -0400

Mike LaTorra wrote:
> Does anyone else get the impression that editing standards in major
> publications have been falling of late?

Yes! At first, I thought it was a local phenomenon. But I have become
convinced over time that the problem is national -- maybe even
international -- in scope.

Does anybody know what's causing it? Or have we all just become
more sensitive to these sorts of mistakes in the last few years?

--
Glenda Jeffrey Email: jeffrey -at- hks -dot- com
Hibbitt, Karlsson & Sorensen, Inc Phone: 401-727-4200