Delete and Backspace in Frame

Subject: Delete and Backspace in Frame
From: Paul MacGyver Carman <paul -dot- carman -at- HARRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 May 1995 08:04:35 -0400

Rick (and others),

In Frame, if you want the Delete key on your keyboard to act like a
"true" Delete key (and not a backspace key), you can map a Frame
macro to the delete key.

Here's what the delete entry looks like in my macro file:

Delete key macro.:
<Macro Macro10
<Label Macro10>
<Trigger /Delete >
<TriggerLabel /Delete>
<Definition ^d>
<Mode NonMath>>

In the past, I'd always used just the Backspace key. It's nice to
be able to use both!

-MacGyver

= Paul MacGyver Carman * =
= Harris Corporate HQ * Choose to chance the rapids, =
= (407) 724-3205 * and dare to dance the tide... =
= (407) 724-3627 (fax) * =
= Paul -dot- Carman -at- harris -dot- com * - Garth Brooks =