Courses on developing training materials

Subject: Courses on developing training materials
From: Debra Carnegie <deb -at- SYMBOLOGIC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 May 1995 11:18:00 P

Hi -

I'm looking for courses on how to develop training materials, and was
wondering if anyone could pass on recommendations for quality classes.

I also have a flyer for a course "How to be a better trainer" delivered by
Keye Productivity Center, and was wondering if anyone has taken this course
and felt it was worthwhile.

You can send comments directly to me at deb -at- symbologic -dot- com -dot- Or, let me know
if you are interested in this topic, as well, and I'll forward you any
information I receive.

thanks very much!

Debra Carnegie
Symbologic Corporation