Re: Comments on On-Line Docs

Subject: Re: Comments on On-Line Docs
From: Ron Miller <RSMH -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 May 1995 09:27:05 -0400

Sue Heim writes:
Hello? I don't know about any other vendors, but all of the software
vendors I have ever worked for absolutely never released product (for
sale) without docs. Beta test, yes. Production release, no. There
have been occasions when the release of a product was delayed (thank
heavens not lately) due to the fact that a manual wasn't completed or
back from the printer yet. Including a manual is an integral part of
the complete software package.

Check out Quick 4.0 Deluxe CD from Intuit. It came with a small Getting
Started Guide. All other documentation is on-line.

Ron Miller
RSMH -at- AOL -dot- COM