Re: Writing by the hour

Subject: Re: Writing by the hour
From: Ron Miller <RSMH -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 May 1995 09:38:52 -0400

Richard writes:
Could you explain this a little better. I don't think competing writers can
write any faster than I do, but I haven't figured out how to justify charging
upwards of $100/hour. :-) ...RM

What is there to justify? We all charge (no matter what the profession)
whatever is acceptable in the marketplace. If the market accepts $100/hr,
then you can justify it. Seems like simple economics to me.

Ron Miller (another RM)
RSMH -at- AOL -dot- COM