Re: Flesch Readability Index

Subject: Re: Flesch Readability Index
From: "Hiatt, Michel" <MHIATT -dot- INT-MAIL -at- SMTP -dot- INTECOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 May 1995 12:51:00 CDT

Grammatik (TM) for Windows, a grammar checking software package, provides
both the Flesch-Kincaid grade level as well as the Flesch reading ease
score. The last address I have for the software company is:

Reference Software International
330 Townsend Street, Suite 123
San Francisco, Ca. 94107

Mike Hiatt, Senior Technical Writer