Re: samples

Subject: Re: samples
From: The Tech Writer <techwrtr -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 May 1995 19:46:25 -0700

It's best to ask first. My company didn't want me to give copies of the
HTML markup I did for the World Wide Web. This is information that anyone
with an Internet account can look at, but they didn't want me using it. I
thought that was a bit weird, but different companies feel differently
about proprietary information.

David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com
http://www.crl.com/~techwrtr/index.html