[no subject]

From: Stephen Victor <svictor -at- LGC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 09:07:36 CDT

> How do I site a radio broadcast? I heard a expert speaking on the radio on
the
> way to work and need to site some of his ideas in a report I have due.
PLEASE
> HELP!!

> kc

How do you site a radio broadcast? Perhaps you could get a map and place an X
where the radio station is located?

If you want to cite it, see what Chicago or MLA recommends. An example from my
MLA:

_The First Americans_. Narr. Hugh Downs. Writ. and prod. Craig Fisher. NBC News
Special. KNBC, Los Angeles. 21 Mar. 1968.

Stephen P. Victor svictor -at- lgc -dot- com
Landmark Graphics Corporation http://www.cda.ulpgc.es/steve.html
15150 Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77009 USA