Re: samples

Subject: Re: samples
From: Marc Santacroce <santa -at- TFS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 09:58:15 -0800

At 6:45 PM 5/19/95, Timothy Schablin wrote:
>Hi. I'm putting together some samples of work that I've done. The samples
>are to show to potential clients.

>Is it safe to reveal the company names that these samples were written for?

>In other words, If a document was written for XYZ company, can I reveal
>XYZ company's name, or do you think that company might not want others to
>see those documents.

>thanks

>timothy schablin
==============
IMHO, you should check with the company to make sure there is no
proprietary information in your samples. You should get their OK. I don't
think saying you did work for XYZ is a problem, after all, that's what
you'd do on a resume.

Technical Writer/Trainer TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
300 Lakeside Dr. Oakland, CA 94612-3540
(510) 645-3469 (W) (510) 944-9814 (H)
santa -at- tfs -dot- com (W) santacroce -at- aol -dot- com (H)

"An idiot with a computer is a better, faster idiot!"