Re[2]: many efforts / reciprocate

Subject: Re[2]: many efforts / reciprocate
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 13:23:00 -0600

"...the best way to reciprocate with our customers for their
many years of patronage..."

I was thinking later about the "reciprocate tends to sound pretentious" comment
I made. I think the only uses that don't sound that way are when "reciprocate"
comes at the end of the thought, e. g., "You did something for me and I thought
I should reciprocate."

What do you think?

Have fun,
Arlen

arlen -dot- p -dot- walker -at- jci -dot- com
In God we trust, all others must supply data