Word spacing in Frame

Subject: Word spacing in Frame
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 23:30:48 -0700

> I knew there had to be a switch somewhere that allowed more or
> limited spacing between words. Searching the indices of the FM
> Manual and _The Frame Handbook_ proved fruitless as did the online
> help. I ended up calling tech support to get the answer, which
> was very simple. But, the call would have been unnecessary if the
> FM Manual had been better indexed and _The Frame Handbook_
> hadn't duplicated the error.

>The answer to the problem has to do with SMART Spaces.

If you'll look on page 4-21 of the Using FrameMaker Manual (it took me under
a minute to find, but I knew what I was looking for), you'll find the real
answer. It has nothing to do with smart spaces. ...RM

Dr. Richard Mateosian Freelance Technical Writer srm -at- c2 -dot- org
Review Editor, IEEE Micro Vice President, STC Berkeley Chapter