Your favorite usage issues

Subject: Your favorite usage issues
From: Gwen Barnes <gwen -dot- barnes -at- MUSTANG -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 May 1995 16:22:29 GMT

-> We'd like to include some of the usage issues that are currently big
-> discussion points, as well as old favorites that continue to merit
-> discussion. Where better to turn for these types of opinions than
-> this list?

Their's alot of totally lame thing's in book's. The most horrendous one
is prolly "irregardless". It is a real abhorration.