Re: WinHelp Jnl - Subscriptions

From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- STARBASECORP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 14:47:19 -0700

Since several people have asked, I'll post this
to the list. For subscription information for the
WinHelp Journal, call (800)838-8999.

The price is $99 a year, or $129 with the sample
diskettes that accompany each issue. Although I
receive the sample diskettes, I haven't had time
to investigate them so I can't (not) recommend them.

Sorry if this gets posted twice. I'm havin' a
brain-dead day (sometimes my brain takes a day
off dead for tax purposes ;-) ).

-Sue Gallagher
StarBase Corp, Irvine Ca
sgallagher -at- starbasecorp -dot- com