HELP! Marketing Requirements

Subject: HELP! Marketing Requirements
From: Heli Roosild <HeliR -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 1995 09:03:00 PDT

Folks,

One of my developer pals is in desperate need of guidelines for the content
and organization of a Marketing Requirements document, which is used as
input to the software design and development process. While the name of an
authoritative, citable source would be particularly wonderful, any
information you can provide would help. Please email me directly: I'll be
glad to summarize to the list.

Gratefully yrs,

--Heli
Heli L. Roosild
helir -at- msmailhq -dot- netimage -dot- com