Re: to show samples or not??

Subject: Re: to show samples or not??
From: Linda Anderson <lindaa -at- EMTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 1995 11:28:49 -0700

Tim,

Every time I've interviewed for either freelance or regular positions,
I've been asked for samples. I think interviewers follow the old saying,
"Talk is cheap, it takes money to buy good whiskey." How in the world
can a potential client/employer know if you're any good unless they see
samples of what you've written?

Who wrote that book anyway? I'll be sure and NOT buy it! :)

Linda

Stand quiet in your own circle

EMTEK Health Care Systems
Tempe, Arizona