Re: Formatting Question

Subject: Re: Formatting Question
From: Romay Jean Sitze <rositze -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 1995 10:25:39 -0600

On Thu, 8 Jun 1995, Kathleen Kuvinka wrote:

> > In general, does a two column format save space? I prefer to use a single
> > column but I am working with a large group on a proposal and do
> > not have the final say.

I find that the two column format can usually save space. However, one
of the reasons for this is that I prefer a 12pt. font when I use a one
column format, and a 10pt. font in the two column format. This has to do
with readability issues as much as anything else.

RoMay Sitze, rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu