Jobs at IBM

Subject: Jobs at IBM
From: Bob Morrisette <Robert -dot- Morrisette -at- EBAY -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 1995 16:48:34 -0700

Ann Kuchins <AKutch -at- AOL -dot- COM> said:

<I heard that there were tech.writing jobs open at IBM in the Silicon Valley
(CA.) Does anyone know to whom I should send my resume? Thank you.>

Most IBM writers here work at Santa Teresa Labs, a very nice place
to work (physically). I contracted there six months. Send resume to:
IBM Corp.
5600 Cottle Road
YKG/030
San Jose, CA 95193

Silicon Valley is really booming and hiring has increased.
Contract writers are especially in high demand.

You should consider other companies like Sun, Tandem, etc.
Sun is a great outfit. I just converted from contractor to
regular employee.

Their address is:
Sun Microsystems
2550 Garcia Avenue
Mountain View, CA 94043-1100

Try to obtain a Sunday San Jose Mercury or access Mercury
Center on AOL to see job listings.

Good luck.

Bob Morrisette
writer -at- sabu -dot- EBay -dot- Sun -dot- COM