HiJaak problem

Subject: HiJaak problem
From: Comtech Services <comtech -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 1995 16:50:39 -0700

We need to capture 200 simple, black and white text screens from a DOS
applicatio
n to put in a Word for Windows 6.0C document.
We're using HiJaak Pro 2.0, but we've had very spotty results: First, some
screen
s came into JH with the colors reversed; some reversed when we saved them as
BMP,
WMF, or TIF files. Second, the size of the files increased inconsistently.
Wom
e went from
Some went from 4.7k as IGF files to 176k as TIF; others went from 4.7k IGF to
760
7m--More--m
k TIF. Third: the print quality of screen text in WMF files is poor, BMP is
fair
, and TIF is gookd, but the TIF files are huge.
Is there a better way to capture DOS screens to use in documentation: If not,
wh
at are we doing wrong in HJ to produce such inconsistent results?

Please email the answer back to us at comtech -at- netcom -dot- com -dot- Thank you!