Re: Explaining what we do

Subject: Re: Explaining what we do
From: "Dana L. Cadman" <cadman -at- GDLS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 1995 08:05:08 -0400

Rose,

Check out the Q1 1995 issue of "Technica' Communications", the journal of the
Society for Technical Communications (should be available at a nearby library
if you are not a member). The focus of this issue is "Adding Value As a
Technical Communicator". There are several case studies that show how writers,
editors, trainers, illustrators, etc., are able to save companies a lot of
money over the lifecycle of a product by reducing support costs, and preventing
the rework of software and procedures after they're in production. I am
writing a white paper for my supervisor that covers just these issues and I am
quoting quite heavily from this issue.

Dana
Those who are willing to sacrifice freedom in the name of security will
have neither. - Benjaman Franklin