Re. "Clerical" typos

Subject: Re. "Clerical" typos
From: Geoff Hart <geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 1995 09:43:05 LCL

Dave Meek passed along his favorite typos/malaprops from various
church newsletters. Couldn't resist my favorite one (paraphrased,
since I don't have the copy handy):

"The unchaperoned picnick for teens went off without a hitch. It was
undoubtedly one of the year's most successful fatherings."

Where can I sign up? <grin>

--Geoff Hart #8^{)} <--- can I do it 'till I need glasses?
geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

Disclaimer: These comments are my own and don't represent the opinions
of the Forest Engineering Research Institute of Canada.