JOB: US-RI/near MA Technical Writer

Subject: JOB: US-RI/near MA Technical Writer
From: Glenda Jeffrey <jeffrey -at- LEMOND -dot- HKS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 1995 11:35:28 -0400

This is a re-post of an ad I posted last week.
I've made some changes for clarification, so please re-read!

HKS seeks a technical writer to produce online and printed user
documentation for ABAQUS, an engineering analysis software package.
In order to produce the documentation, the writer is expected to use
ABAQUS, interview developers, and read product specifications written
by developers. The documentation will be written in SGML, on a Unix
workstation. Knowledge of SGML is a plus, not a requirement.
Experience developing online documentation is also a plus.

You must be intellectually curious and willing to experiment with our
software so that you can document it accurately. You must also be
detail-oriented and able to work independently.

Some mathematical and/or engineering background is _required_; you
will be expected to develop a basic understanding of technical,
sometimes mathematical jargon. Experience using engineering analysis
software, though not necessarily in a documentation capacity, is a
plus.

HKS develops finite element software for engineering
calculations. We are a small company located in Pawtucket,
Rhode Island, just north of Providence and convenient to I-95.
Send resumes to:

Documentation Department
Hibbitt, Karlsson & Sorensen, Inc.
1080 Main St.
Pawtucket, RI
02860.

You may also fax resumes to (401)-727-4208.
Email resumes are also acceptable; send them to jeffrey -at- hks -dot- com -dot-

--
Glenda Jeffrey Email: jeffrey -at- hks -dot- com
Hibbitt, Karlsson & Sorensen, Inc Phone: 401-727-4200