what the tripe was all about

Subject: what the tripe was all about
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 1995 15:33:47 IDT

and if I don't find ways to laugh at the horrors
around me I will go screaming mad.

** But though it may have been too amateurish to make its intended
point perfectly clear, I think the humor was not making light
of the horrors at all. Rather, it was making light of the idea
that in such a world, people treat technical writing as
if it were of primary importance.
||- Mark L. Levinson, mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il -- Box 5780, 46157 Herzlia, Israel -||
|| - Death to fanatics! - ||