Crop marks in MS Word

Subject: Crop marks in MS Word
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 1995 12:32:20 IDT

All you have to do is set up
a 3x1 table in the header or footer.

** Alternatively, you can use PostScript in a Print field, which is
what I do, or you can use the Drawing toolbar, which is what I'd do
if today I were starting over...

But for MS Word questions, a better list is this one:

Address: WORD-PC-Request -at- ufobi1 -dot- uni-forst -dot- gwdg -dot- de
Message: subscribe word-pc Your Name
or to receive one consolidated message a day...
subscribe word-pc-digest Your Name

mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il