Re: Keyboard Font or Character

Subject: Re: Keyboard Font or Character
From: Ed Hoornaert <Ed -dot- Hoornaert -at- VENTANA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 1995 08:56:17 -0700

>I am looking for a font or character set that looks like the keys on a
>keyboard. Is anyone aware of such a thing? Thanks in advance.

A font that includes all the keys, enclosed in cute little rounded
rectangles, comes with a program called Font Monger, by Ares Software
Corp, (415)578-9090. Font Monger is a font creation program that we've
used occasionally to create characters of screen icons. As Josee
mentioned about a similar font, it's fine for printed docs, but it only
works on-line if the end user has the same font loaded -- which they
won't.

Ed -dot- Hoornaert -at- Ventana -dot- com
Disclaimer: Ventana Corporation should not be held responsible for my big
mouth.