Re: Screen capture help needed

Subject: Re: Screen capture help needed
From: Donna Tellam <dtellam -at- EVOLVING -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 09:49:48 -0600

I have been using XV on UNIX to capture screens. You can save them in
several PC-compatible formats, including .BMP, .GIF, and TIF.

I save them as .TIF files, then FTP them to my PC, and they look terrific
when I import them into Word 6.

I usually have to use the "Brite" button in the Color Editor to lighten
them up before I save them, otherwise they come out a little dark.

Hope this helps!