Re: Screen capture help needed

Subject: Re: Screen capture help needed
From: "Hiatt, Michel" <MHIATT -dot- INT-MAIL -at- SMTP -dot- INTECOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 08:17:00 CDT

lara wrote:

I have a writer working on a project in Texas who needs help with
capturing screens on a UNIX system and implementing them into Word 6
docs on a PC. The technology group there can't think of anyway to help
her. <snip>

*************Reply************

I am currently using a Pentium PC with Windows and Exceed to dial into an
RS/6000 to run an X-windows application programmed with Motif. I use the
Alt+Print Screen function of Windows to capture windows to the clipboard
and then paste them into AMI PRO. You could probably do the same thing
in Word. If I only need part of a screen or window, I use Paint Shop
Pro's area capture function.

Mike Hiatt, Senior Technical Writer
mhiatt -at- intecom -dot- com
"All opinions are those of the writer