Why so mean?

Subject: Why so mean?
From: Tracy Rud SET TECHWR-L DIGEST <RUD_TP -at- ATL1 -dot- MERCER -dot- PEACHNET -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 18:47:23 -0400

sarcasm appearing daily, I'm also concerned. Where does this holier
than thou attitude come from? There are no stupid questions. The
stupidity lies in those who do not ask, but assume they know the
answer, and risk communicating erroneous information.

I question the capabilities of anyone who feels the need chide a fellow
communicator. Sounds like big egos and not much else. We are all
striving to enhance our positions among
programmers, etc., but putting others down to build ourselves up is
not the way to do it. Grow up, people.

T.P. Rud