Phoenix, AZ: Tech Writing Contract Available

Subject: Phoenix, AZ: Tech Writing Contract Available
From: Rose Wilcox <RWILC -at- FAST -dot- DOT -dot- STATE -dot- AZ -dot- US>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 1995 12:36:00 PDT

June 27, 1995

Hi, guys,

Hey, are you an experienced tech writer in the Phoenix, Arizona area who
either has created on-line help or who is willing to learn? If you can
demonstrate solid tech writing ability (active voice, second person,
procedural steps, and so forth), team-working skills, and a great
personality, I would be willing to teach you Robohelp in a contract
position. We also require some hard-copy doc in this position, but the
person will have to be willing to do some on-line help development also.

Can you work directly with developers? Familiarity with Word and/or
Windows, any on-line work even in a mainframe environment, experience
working with software developers, and experience working with a team of tech
writers -- all would be helpful to you if you want this position.

Can you fit into an already established team? We are a team of three -- you
would fill the third position. We are small, but mighty :-) and fun to work
with. We have developed some standards that need to be followed and have
some maintenance writing work as well as new development.

If you are interested in learning more about the contract, e-mail me, and
I'll give you the inside track. Or else feel free to call the contracting
agency, Analyst International Corporation (AiC) at 870-1900 directly, and
tell 'em Rosie mentioned them on the Techwr-l. But if I were you, I'd call
me first for more info. :-)

Rosie A. Wilcox
rwilc -at- fast -dot- dot -dot- state -dot- az -dot- us