why PC keeps coming up

Subject: why PC keeps coming up
From: Sue McCullough <"mccullough~so"@GLAXO.COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 14:40:01 -0400

[This message is converted from WPS-PLUS to ASCII]

Matt Ion, the Soundman wrote:
>(Soundy is equally bemused at the number of responses to his
>"time of the month" comment and wonders why people don't have
>anything better to do than jump after every comment they
>perceive as non-PC... MUST we get into this again???)

Dear Soundy:
I have noticed that whenever the PC issue comes up, you seem to
be right smack in the middle of it. Could you be bringing it up
repeatedly on purpose? Are you one of those types who likes to
stir the pot? Professional victim perhaps? Prove me wrong.
Stop spouting off about it. Fix your personal problems on your
own time.

To other members of the list. This guy is a baiter. For some
deep psychological reason, he wants to make people, even
unsuspecting technical writers, mad. Maybe if we stop
responding, he'll take his ball and go home.

Sue McCullough
Sr. Technical Writer
Glaxo Wellcome, Inc.