Re: ergonomic chairs

Subject: Re: ergonomic chairs
From: Karen Mayer <Karen_Mayer -dot- TOUCH_TECHNOLOGY -at- NOTES -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 1995 12:38:42 EDT

The last company I worked for bought the writers very expensive and very
comfortable ergonomic chairs. They were discounted to about $1000 each
when we bought them in bulk, and they were worth every penny! They were
adjustable in about a zillion different ways. I just wish I could
remember who made them so I could ask my current employer to get some.
Talk about relieving strain on the neck and back! I never thought a chair
could do so much good -- or so much damage.

-- km