DOS screen capture program...?

Subject: DOS screen capture program...?
From: "D. Philipp Binggeli" <DBinggeli -at- ALLENCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 1995 10:05:00 PDT

Greetings everyone:

Sorry, sorry, sorry, for asking this question since it has probably been
discussed here already in the past.

I need to find out which program, or utility, would be ideal (possibly
excellent) for capturing DOS screens? Any ideas? Any suggestions?

Does HIJACK work for DOS screen captures? I know, friends don't let friends
do DOS, but, hey, what can I say?

Moreover, if you come up with a good suggestion, could/would you also let me
know 1) where I can get it, and 2) how much it costs (approximately). Thanks
a lot in advance.

Dee Philipp
dbinggeli -at- allencomm -dot- com

PS: If you ever need info about any Mac related programs or utilities, I'll
gladly assist.