Re: DOS screen capture program...?

Subject: Re: DOS screen capture program...?
From: "Delaney, Misti" <ncr02!ncr02!mdelaney -at- UCS01 -dot- ATTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 1995 17:26:00 -0500

Dee,

My favorite method of capturing DOS screens is to open a DOS window in
MSWindows; Open my screen capture program in windows (I use the RoboHelp
utility), expand the DOS window as far as I can, and start clipping away.

Misti
mta -at- cyberspace -dot- org
----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: internet!VM1.ucc.okstate.edu!TECHWR-L (Multiple recipients of list
Subject: DOS screen capture program...?
Date: Friday, July 07, 1995 10:05AM

Greetings everyone:

Sorry, sorry, sorry, for asking this question since it has probably been
discussed here already in the past.

I need to find out which program, or utility, would be ideal (possibly
excellent) for capturing DOS screens? Any ideas? Any suggestions?

Does HIJACK work for DOS screen captures? I know, friends don't let friends
do DOS, but, hey, what can I say?

Moreover, if you come up with a good suggestion, could/would you also let me
know 1) where I can get it, and 2) how much it costs (approximately). Thanks
a lot in advance.

Dee Philipp
dbinggeli -at- allencomm -dot- com