encoding/decoding with MS Mail

Subject: encoding/decoding with MS Mail
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 1995 17:08:53 -0500

Please reply directly to me on this "communications" question.

What is the default encoding/decoding scheme for MS Mail? I'm
trying to send an attached doc to someone with it, but they
aren't sure what I should try.

LaVonna
LaVonna F. Funkhouser Immediate Past President, OK Chapter
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com Program Manager, 1995 Region 5 Conf.
technical writer Society for Technical Communication
COREStaff Communication Svcs.

My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.