Windows Help Estimate

Subject: Windows Help Estimate
From: Jane Fallander <JFallander -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 20:07:29 -0400

I'm just starting a project with RoboHELP and I'm looking for some time
estimation guidelines.

The project I'm working on is a fairly simple database that tracks sales
prospects and customers. Lets say one needs to document three screens with
about 15 data entry fields each. There's not a lot of complex interaction
between them. There's also a pull-down menu that lets you define about 20
codes. Oh, and a few reports, none of which are user-defined.

This is my first RoboHELP project, so there's a learning curve. However, I'm
a quick study (as most of us are). Any rules of thumb?

Thanks for your wisdom, advice and guidance, oh experienced helpmakers.

Jane Fallander
Technical, Corporate and Business Communications
jfallander -at- aol -dot- com