HUMOR in today's TECHWR-L Digest

Subject: HUMOR in today's TECHWR-L Digest
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 1995 14:55:33 -0400

>Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 10:38:00 -0900
>From: "Bruni, Kathy" <kbruni -at- HQ -dot- WALLDATA -dot- COM>
>Subject: Humor: Dr. Seuss

>This was too good to keep to myself. It was forwarded to me by a co-worker;
>I do not know who the author is.
> ----------

>> Subject: Dr. Seuss
>>
> (merciful snip)

Stay calm, now, Arlen.
Arlen...?
ARLEN!!
<grin>

@Kat
- view sig with monospaced font & 60char screen window -

Kat Nagel LIFE1 (techwriting) katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
MasterWork LIFE2 (music) PlaynSong -at- aol -dot- com

/| SEEN ON THE 'NET:
\'o.O' (original quote was w/o attribution)
=(___)= "If you are not part of the solution,
U you are part of the precipitate"