Re: job opportunities in Seattle area

Subject: Re: job opportunities in Seattle area
From: Romay Jean Sitze <rositze -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 1995 16:16:58 -0600

I recently completed a Masters in English, emphasis in Technical and
Professional communications. I have experience in writing technical
manuals and other documents as well as in grant and proposal writing. I
am also a skilled presenter. I would be interested in job opportunities
either full time or long-term contract in the Seattle area. Could any of
you tech writers in that area put me in touch with such information?
Thanks.

RoMay Sitze, rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu