Re: Corel/PGMKR Font Problems

Subject: Re: Corel/PGMKR Font Problems
From: Romay Jean Sitze <rositze -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 1995 02:47:35 -0600

> > Hope one or more of you can help us out. We recently migrated from Mac
> > to PC and are having problems with Corel graphics printed from
> > PageMaker. When we move graphic images from CorelDraw 5.0 to
> > Pagemaker 5.0, the fonts look as though a third grader painted them
> > with a screwdriver.

As I read the responses to this post, I find myself wondering if you
installed the driver upgrade which PageMaker 5.0 requires at the time you
installed the software. When I upgraded to PM5, I initially thought the
driver I had been using with PM4 was sufficient. It isn't. You might
want to check on this possibility.

RoMay Sitze, rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu