Thanks for help on "phraseology"

Subject: Thanks for help on "phraseology"
From: Sue Heim <SUE -at- RIS -dot- RISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 14:59:50 PST

Thanks to everyone who provided me with suggestions of words to use
instead of "hand-holding" (I received too many responses to reply
individually, so I'm taking the chicken/easy/"hand-holding" way out
and replying to all at once.) I received many suggestions, all of
which were great.

After much discussion the final decision was to use "Assisted."

Thanks again for all your help!! You folks are great!!

...sue
Sue Heim
Research Information Systems
Carlsbad, California USA
Email: Sue -at- ris -dot- risinc -dot- com