Re: HoTMetaL oops

Subject: Re: HoTMetaL oops
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 1995 08:40:00 -0600

Is there a free/shareware HTML editor available for the Mac? I'm
working on Web things with my intended for use in an educational
environment. Any pointers would be welcomed ...

Try Arachnid. http://sec-look.uiowa.edu/ or http://sec-look.weeg.uiowa.edu

It's copyright by Univeristy of Iowa. I haven't used it much (yet) but it
comes highly recommended.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 124