Re: HoTMetaL oops

Subject: Re: HoTMetaL oops
From: Thomas Burgin <Thomas -dot- Burgin -at- MAILPORT -dot- DELTA-AIR -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 1995 08:12:00 -0400

Message authorized by:
: aj -at- AJ -dot- COM_at_smtp at MAILPORT
HoTMeTaL PRO 2.0 is now in pre-release. It is a commercial version,
and is the best there is, at least that I know of. It is available in
Macintosh. I don't know the price. You can get more information by
sending email to <info -at- sq -dot- com>. The manufacturer is Soft Quad.

Subject: HoTMetaL oops
Author: TECHWR-L -at- VM1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu_at_smtp at MAILPORT
Date: 7/17/95 6:35 PM

Comments: To: techwr-l -at- vm1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu

As a kind Techwhirler pointed out, Hotmetal for the Mac isn't, yet.

Is there a free/shareware HTML editor available for the Mac? I'm working
on Web things with my intended for use in an educational environment. Any
pointers would be welcomed ...

Thanks.
==a.j.==

--
A.J. Janschewitz <<-=->> aj -at- aj -dot- com <<-=->> Carmichael CA
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."