Re: EE. and Tech Writing Reply

Subject: Re: EE. and Tech Writing Reply
From: Stuart Burnfield <slb -at- FS -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 1995 16:09:56 +0800

Alexander Von_obert <avobert -at- TWH -dot- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG> said:

> I know at which end the soldering iron gets hot and
> I did some programming and sometimes I did both on the same project. That
> really helps, when I need information from people who still do it.

Alexander -

So far, I haven't had to use the hot end of a soldering iron to get
information from the developers here. But thanks for the tip, anyway.

Regards
---
Stuart Burnfield (slb -at- fs -dot- com -dot- au) Voice: +61 9 328 8288
Functional Software Fax: +61 9 328 8616
PO Box 192
Leederville, Western Australia, 6903