SEMINAR RECOMMENDATIONS

Subject: SEMINAR RECOMMENDATIONS
From: Patty Ewy <pewy -at- ICONTROL -dot- ANZA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 1995 10:03:11 -0500

Awhile back, I posted a question about scheduling multipliers (you know,
those handy-dandy "factors" that let you estimate an entire documentation
project based on the programming hours).

Several people pointed me to JoAnn Hackos' book (which I've ordered).
Today I got a brochure on her seminar. I'd love to attend. As part of my
trip request, my boss requires me to turn in recommendations from others
who have attended the seminar in the past.

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks in advance,
Patty