Can you help?

Subject: Can you help?
From: Joe Fockler <jfockler -at- IPHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 1995 16:09:24 -0500

A co-worker is looking for a template or basic outline for creating a
"Charter" for things like a Corporation, an Organization, a Team, etc.

I quickly looked through The Chicago Manual of Style (CMS) index and
found nothing obvious.

Any information you can share is appreciated.

Thanks,
joe
--

Joe Fockler "If I'm not the man I use to be, why do
jfockler -at- iphase -dot- com I have to pay his debts?"